Tuesday 20 March 2012

Terrible Twos

I think the people at Bath and Body Works must hate me.  Yesterday, I decided to get some errands  done for my daughter's surprise birthday party this weekend. I had to bring along my 2 year old and 4 year old to help.   Initially, my 2 year old didn't want to go into the store.  That should have set off warning bells. However, I only needed a few things so figured we would be fast.  Nope.  I spent the first 5 minutes chasing him through the store as he wanted to see everything.  Finally, he calmed down and hung around long enough for me to get a few items off the shelves.  I turned around and I noticed he had a large sample hand sanitizer pump in his hand.  I immediately took it away and put it back on the shelf.  Meanwhile, I was thinking "Boy, he sure managed to pump out quite a bit of santizier on his hands."   I finished my shopping and then we left.  Only then did I notice the hand sanitizer all down his shirt.  I am starting to think that he opened the top and took the pump off which would explain the amount of sanitizer he managed to get out... I really hope it was the sample.  Otherwise, I think they may ban us from entering the store again.  (or hopefully just him)

 Here is the best picture I could get with my unwilling model.  At least, he smelled lovely for a good few hours afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment