Saturday 17 March 2012

Washable pen would be a great invention...

After a busy March break full of discoveries I'm ready for school to start again.  I  learnt my 2 year old has no fear after disappearing into the tunnels at Adventures without me and trying to crawl across the monkey bars in our backyard. My 4 year old starts crying whenever something minor doesn't go his way. (which needs to be stopped).   We should have named our 6 year old Tornado as there is devastation in her wake whenever she leaves a room.  I also learnt my 8, almost 9, year old needs a break from the chaos once in a while as well.  However, it is much easier for her to escape to her room.  Lucky girl.

This morning, there were leaky pen marks all over the floor which I initially believed to be the work of a 2 year old.  Wrong.  It was our 13 year old dog.  I'm not even sure where she got the pen and I have yet to find it.  She was covered in pen.  It was in her ears, underbelly, neck, between her pads on her paws, etc.  I'm scared to look in her mouth.   After a long relaxing soothing bath.... oh wait, did I mention she's scared to death of baths?    I think I am just as wet as she is.  

Here is the picture of her after the bath and after she decided a roll in the mulch was just the thing she needed.




It appears pen isn't as washable as washable markers...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment